INFORMATION REVISED 14th MAY 2019
The 2019 Temora Business Awards
Local co-ordinator of the Awards, the Temora Business Enterprise Group (TBEG) are looking forward to a strong response, building on the success of the last two years, where the Awards program was reintroduced after an absence of several years.
The Temora Business Awards are aligned with the NSW Business Chamber Awards program, presenting exciting opportunities for promotion and recognition from not only Local, but Regional and State level in most categories as well.
A SIMPLIFIED ENTRY PROCESS HAS MADE IT VERY EASY FOR LOCALS TO PUT THEMSELVES FORWARD FOR THE AWARDS IN 2019
Simplified Entry Process HERE
Tap someone on the shoulder HERE - Nominate Anonymously (we'll follow up and let them know someone thinks they're
The questions have been revised for 2019, having less focus on financial details at the local chamber level, with more information able to be provided to support an entry that progresses to Regional Awards:
1. Outstanding Young Employee (18-30 years)
2. Outstanding Young Entrepreneur (18-30 years with an ABN)
3. Outstanding Business Leader (Owner or Employee 31+ years old)
Business Award Categories:
4. Start-Up Superstar (Operating 1-2 years)
5. Excellence in Innovation (Operating min 2 years)
6. Excellence in Micro Business (Less than 5 employees, op min 2 years)
7. Excellence in Small Business (5 – 20 employees, op min 2 years)
8. Excellence in Business (21 or more employees, op min 2 years).
9. The prestigious, Lifetime Achievement in Business Award, will also be conducted, with the winner to receive the David Carruthers Memorial Award.
Award entries can be received from March 28th and will NOW CLOSE on May 28th, with the annual Awards function to be held June 28th, 2019 as an ‘end of financial year’, celebration.
The Temora Business Awards are open to all businesses in the Shire however, to progress to regional level the entrant must be a member of TBEG or the NSW Business Chamber.
Updates and further details of the Awards will become available via TBEG Facebook page and www.tbeg.org.au
The Temora Business Awards also presents excellent opportunities for sponsorship, with details of the sponsorship package also soon available via the TBEG website.
Award Entries Open:28th March 2019
Award Entries Close: 28th May 2019
Awards Function - FRIDAY June 28th 2019
Make your Business Award application STAND OUT!
- For Hint's and Tip's CLICK HERE
- ENTER your local TBEG Awards ENTER NOW
- For TERMS & CONDITIONS CLICK HERE